Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hair Cut For Curly Or Wavy Hair

 I have not ever had long hair in my life.... paling panjang pon masa I 5yrs old.... up to my mid back..... itu pon didn't really last long as my mom has alway kept my hair cropped short. So it is a habit to keep my hair short.... tambahan lagi I have very hard to maintain type of hair... it is wavy, and can get spiral type curly if kept long. You can't really comb hair like this, nanti dia jadi kembang semangkok. So, after shampoo, kena towel dry, wrap and let it dry naturally. baru la dia elok skit... but with even that, it takes a lot of time and effort to groom it. So, ap lagi... potong pendek.. sonang!
 Honestly, I would love to hair long hair once in a while... but the journey to get there takes forever! By dat time, mcm2 problem.. kelemumur la.... lambat kering laa..... gerbang laa... kering la...
So I really envy those who have long hair.... :(

Anyways, here's my fav haircut and styles for short wavy/curly hair ....

Lagu Rain by Madonna... sebab skarang tgh Raaaiinnnn..... dah few days hot semacam




No comments: