Monday, July 5, 2010

Ho Chi Minh not to be...

D three of us is suppose to go to Ho Chi Minh/ Saigon tomorow morning. Alas, things I guess weren't suppose to be... none of us is gonna be cruising Mekong river or waddling thru Cu Chi tunnel. I kinda predicted that as for few month I wasn't really keen on the planning. If you knew me better, I am the type that would pack a month in advance... print out several maps.. research blogs/travel website for month just to make sure we knew exactly we'll be doin for the trip. Yes, aku mmg jenis obsessive bab planning &; sangat hati2... for this trip, i didn't lift a hand. Lo and behold... few days before the trip, hubby had an important meeting he could'nt postponed it. Dah mmg no mood to go, then I oso tak pergi la... it is really a shame thought becoz the tics is RM0 fare... if we wanna go again, its like RM400 one way tauuu. Rasa rugi la plak... but then, I juz felt like.... not going. Oh well... tak pa la.... we got S'pore in Oct, prolly bandong in Dec.... we'll juz have to see what AAsia has installed for us.

No comments: