Friday, October 8, 2010

on MSN MY Life & style Street Snaps

The last time I was approached by a reporter (from R*T*M) was in UNIMAS while having lunch at the canteen. They were asking student's opinion on bully, ragging among university students. So, I gave them my honest opinion.... guess what, they instead told me to look at the camera & said something else (in contrast of my opinion)... made 'my' comments more 'politically correct'. Basically aku kata, Memang ada di mana2... But they told me, Jangan kata gitu..... kata la tak ada dahhh...

What the hell?


Well, thank God I never got to see the footage of lies.

On a lighter note, whilst I was chatting with fellow blogger at the recent Vaseline/Nuffnang party last week, a pretty petite lady approached me, introduced herself as Ain Ahmad from MSN. In my heart, I was expecting to give opinion ke apa like that, but instead she wanted to take a picture. Can you imagine out of the sudden ppl asked like that.... Terus mati kutu, nervous giler! Luckily it was just a short one, she then explained where to find the event cover story on MSN website...

MSN Malaysia Fashion Website

So there u go.... I'm on MSN Life & Style! Woah.... Aku rasa Ain touch up/ photo shop muka aku skit la... hahaha!


Berbaloi juga aku pergi shopping bersama hubby & kids kat Sunway Mutiara. I really love that green baju.
Ini pula rare pic (unintentional) by fellow blogger Vincent, of me n hubby by the bar area. Thanks Vince, for letting me borrow this pic!

4 comments:

Juju said...

mcm artis aku tgk mu..wei aku rasa tu muka ori ko lah..mana de touch up..ko mmg sedia ada cung apa

Unknown said...

Jue, artis dapoq masak ada la.

Thanks, tu nmpak cun bcoz teknik fotograpi mantap by MSN ppl...

atreyu strange said...

I didn't get to say hi to you at the party. Hope to see you at the next Nuffnang event, mommy. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats again! You're super creative!!

Yes, let's borak2 panjang at the next event!